World cup rugby betting 2015
Sep 19 bet of the day.
England v Fiji , Fiji over 6.5 second half points, Ladbrokes, 5/6
Betting tips for every rugby world cup 2015 game will appear here in advance of every game. Each preview will be created by a member of our private rugby betting forum, with collaboration from all other members over the next month or so.
We’re going to hand the bookies their arses this September and October, stay tuned.
Rugby Bookmakers & Free Bet info
Rugby specific bookmaker details & free bet information
Free Bet Links
|–£/€200–||•Bet365 are always first out with markets. Best for winning margins & evens Handicaps.
•A one-off matched Free Rugby Bet up to max of 200 matching your 1st bet
•Good for evens handicaps, & live betting, bad for tryscorers.
|–£/€50–||•Boylesports are good when it comes to tryscorers & are best for a few handicaps each week at evens
•Tend to have some mispriced markets relative to other bookies, & they pay out on them.
•Easy clean site, good market depth, free bet matched to your 1st bet, to a max of 50 quid.
|–£/€20–||•Coral ask you to bet at least or just a fiver for your 1st bet, then they’ll automatically give you a £/€20 free bet totally free. Pretty sweet!
•New and pushing into the rugby betting market, so offering best prices on different markets every week.
•Nice website, & our favourite outside the main established bookies
|–£/€20–||•Good competitive odds every week, often best prices on margins, handicaps & tryscorers.
•£/€20 free bet, Deposit a fiver and they’ll give you a free bet of 20 quid for free. Free bet stake isn’t included in any winnings from free bet ( as is standard) Then access to weekly free bet club + 5 free for Sky Vegas
• Skybet are best priced every week in a number of popular rugby markets.Full Skybet Free Bet Review here
|–£/€25–||• Williamhill are the same as the rest for handicaps, but excel at margin and tryscorer prices
•Tend to offer huge prices in-running for losing teams
•Simple website & decent free bet offer (promo code F25, matched 1st bet up to 25 max)
|–£/€200++||•One month free commission, then free a bet of £/€25 for every 25 paid in commission, then 25 for every 100 paid in comms after that. Great live & ante post betting platform.
•Better commissions than Betfair, &much bigger value free bet offer, & nicer to deal with.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND PADDY POWER ANY LONGER – THEY HAVE LIMITED FAR TOO MANY OF OUR MEMBERS – SO AS SOON AS YOU WIN, THEY’LL SHUT YOU DOWN TO TINY LIMITS. PRICES ABSOLUTELY STINK ON RUGBY MARKETS FOR THE PAST YEAR TOO
ANOTHER COMPANY TOO QUICK TO LIMIT ONCE YOU’RE AHEAD, WE NO LONGER RECOMMEND LADBROKES EITHER. • We cannot recommend the shams at Stan James •IF you like their prices, Betpack and use their skin & prices, & are more honest.
• Extremely fast to limit if you win anything, change odds retrospectively
• Make life extremely difficult for people collecting winnings with extensive ID requirements and feet dragging
Recent Rugby betting posts
- Premiership Rugy Betting Round 21
- Top 14 rugby betting – Semi thoughts 2014
- Rugby Betting tips – Premiership & Rabo round 21
- Saracens v Clermont Rugby Betting Preview
- Munster v Toulouse Heineken Rugby betting
- Intercept tries and live rugby betting odds
- Australia v Lions 3rd test- Gatland’s O’Driscoll Downfall
- Australia v Lions Rugby Betting Preview, Second test
- The Road to Hong Kong: Asia’s Entertainment Capital and Home to the Rugby Sevens
- Ulster v Leinster betting preview – Rabo Pro12 Final
- Heineken cup semi-final betting – Saracens v Toulon
- Rugby Betting tips on the Rugby League World Cup
- Heineken cup betting – Toys out of the pram
- Super Rugby betting tips – round 8
- Premiership Rugby betting Round 19
- Super Rugby Betting, Round 6
- Super 15 Betting Tips Week 6
- Six Nations weekend four review- more nonsense
- Lv Cup Rugby betting- Quins v Bath, Sale v Sarries
- Scotland v Wales – six nations rugby betting 2013